The Complete Twerking for Beginners e-Course gives you the confidence and knowledge to dance like you always dreamed to.
This easy, fun twerking e-course will help you feel great, look great, and dance amazing.
In 18 lessons, you will:
- Learn 8 basic twerk movements
- Progress from single moves >> combos >> choreographies
- Learn through your phone / computer, any time, anywhere
- Fall in love with your body
- Get an amazing workout while having fun
5% of each e-course profit is donated to a monthly rotating charity advancing black communities around the world.
Get started now!
What makes the Complete package... The complete package?
The Complete package is the best selling package for a reason.
The bonuses, especially the personal coaching, make the learning experience fun, easy and effortless.
- Have a direct line of communication with instructor Gal
- Get answers to YOUR questions, in 3 personal coaching sessions
- Improve your dance skills much faster
- Never struggle to find twerk songs, with 250 songs
- No more boring warm ups! With a fun, simple warm up lesson
5% of each e-course sale goes to support supporting reproductive justice for marginalized communities in the States.
What bonuses do you get in the Complete Package?
- 3 sessions of 1-on-1 support with instructor Gal
- 250 twerk songs to practice with
- Bonus floor twerk choreography lesson
- Bonus warm up lesson, specifically designed for twerk
Invest in yourself. It's time.
Get started now!
Learn more about the Twerking for Beginners e-Course
Get started now!
How will you know if this course is right for you?
You and I share the same goal here: to help you improve a small part of your life.
How will you know if you're ready?
- If you decided to finally put yourself at the top of your own priority list
- If you are prepared to make your dream a reality (I know it can be scary!)
- If you are so ready to finally be in alignment with your body, learn a new body language, and fall in love with yourself, your body, and your abilities
"I have been practicing my dance lessons by you in combination with my weight training and I am loving your online course! My hips actually felt loosened up and good after my lesson online today! It felt so good! So thankful for this."
- Shannon Nicole, United States
How will you know if you are ready for this course?
- If you have 10-15 minutes a day to dedicate to yourself and your well-being
- If you are willing to put aside any past experiences or limiting beliefs you may have about what you can or cannot do
- If you are ready to enjoy your body in whole different way and finally be in alignment with it
Then yes. You are.
Hi, I'm Gal, I'm a 31 year old woman who left behind a successful career in clinical trials and two degrees in biotechnology to pursue my passion: teaching twerk and empowering women. I grew up loving to dance but feeling self conscious about my weight and my looks, like all of us. Before twerking, I found my happiness in social Latin dances (Salsa and Bachata) and pole dance. I both learned and taught these dances part-time throughout my early 20's. After getting my B.Sc in biotech, I moved to Miami at the age of 24. And that's where it all started for me.
Twerking, back then, wasn't as mainstreamed and well known as it is now- it was just how women danced in Miami, and nobody made a big deal out of it. But for me, it was the first time I ever saw women move their body like that. I remember seeing a woman twerk for the first time in my life, thinking to myself- I wanna be like her. I want that confidence, and I want that body control. I took some classes in Miami from local teachers and when I came back home, I showed my friend my new dance moves.
Fast forward 3 years of teaching twerk part-time in Israel and abroad, in 2016 I quit my job and opened my own business in twerkapreneurship (you like that?). I've taught workshops and teacher trainings in over 13 countries including Australia, Europe, Israel and the States, started my own clothing line, ran regular twerk courses for over 3 years in Israel, and appeared on national TV and international web shows multiple times.
Now, I'm happy and excited to share with you my new online course- the product of teaching hundreds of students, dozens of teachers, and engaging in so many meaningful interactions with women and men sharing the impact of my content has had on their life. I hope you enjoy.
Get started now!
But wait! What is twerking? Where does it come from?
Twerking is a dance that is deeply rooted in African culture. While the current and most commonly known form of twerking originated in the Bounce culture in New Orleans in the early 1990’s, the roots of twerking can be found in West Africa. A dance called Mapouka, from the Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire) is considered to be the ancestor of modern twerking, although there are many more dances with significant similarities in other African countries such as Senegal, Nigeria and Kenya.
Similar dance styles can also be found in the African and the Afro-Latin diaspora: Dancehall is a Jamaican street dance where the women dance Female Dancehall, a feminine style of dancing. In Puerto Rico, Perreo or Sandungueo emerged in the late 1980’s as a party/club dance. Similar dance moves are danced to Soca music in the West Indies, as well.
While twerking has been around for at least 20 years prior to this event, the rise of twerking to the mainstream (white) media happened in 2013, when Miley Cyrus tried to twerk on stage at the MTV VMA awards.
As a Jewish Israeli woman, who learned twerking from African-American and Hispanic teachers, I try my best to educate myself and my students about the rich history of twerking.
I encourage you to learn more about the different styles of twerking by following these amazing dancers. Each one dances a different style of twerking, representing a different region or African / Afro-Latin diaspora.